So you have something to say? That's great!
As a speaker, you have choices about how much time you want to commit. You can pick from the options below.
- Present at the annual UAccess Symposium. Presentations and materials will be archived on the UAccess Community site.
- Present three sessions over a few months as part of the UAccess Speakers series. Presentations and materials will be archived on the UAccess Community site.
- In addition to one or both of the first two, you can decide whether to make yourself available as a presenter on a by-request basis. You manage your schedule and only do what you are able to.
What we do to help you:
- Work with you to develop a presentation and presentation materials.
- Schedule rooms for the official UAccess Speakers series sessions and Symposium.
- Promote the UAccess Speakers sessions and UAccess Symposium.
- Archive materials on the UAccess Community website.
Let us know what topics you are interested in! We look forward to hearing from you.